WEST PALM BEACH LOCAL SEO EXPERT
50% of users who search online for a business call or visit within 24 hours! Can they find you?
My Work For Local Businesses
These are an example of some of the SEO & Website clients I have done work for
- Bill Bone Bike LawJosh Gill2018-10-21T00:12:46+00:00
- Mark Terlep RoofingJosh Gill2018-10-21T00:08:27+00:00
- ePestHero.comJosh Gill2018-10-21T00:06:16+00:00
- James Family DentistryJosh Gill2018-10-21T00:03:39+00:00
- BillBone.comJosh Gill2018-10-21T00:02:19+00:00
- Larmoyeux & BoneJosh Gill2018-10-20T23:59:04+00:00
- Do The Write Thing Palm BeachJosh Gill2018-10-20T23:52:00+00:00
- FitFloors.comJosh Gill2018-10-21T00:09:36+00:00
- Pipelining TechnologiesJosh Gill2018-10-20T23:43:40+00:00
- Bill Bone Pro AmJosh Gill2018-10-20T23:31:20+00:00
- Bill Bone Tropical TriathlonJosh Gill2018-10-20T23:28:24+00:00
SEO Guides, Tips, & Tricks
Today, almost 90 percent of businesses are increasing their inbound marketing budgets. Clearly, the necessity of an inbound marketing platform is imperative to any type of online success. Those who maintain a knack for internet marketing have quickly pinpointed the potential that lies in inbound marketing consulting. The truth of the matter is that successful online business today is all about timeliness, ease of access, and the ability to get a project done right. With the massive online changes that take place at the drop of a dime (how did Google alter the algorithm today?), hiring an outside consultant to handle
Shopify is a hosted e-commerce platform that is used widely by thousands of retailers online. We are told that there are over 25,000 websites built on the Shopify platform, at the rate of 100 new shops a day! Shopify is an ecommerce solutions made by designers, for designers. Because of this Shopify got the bad rap that it wasn't an e-commerce SEO friendly platform when it first came out and for a number of years after. While that used to be the case, they have taken great strides to find a balance between being highly customizable yet not overly complicated
A significant amount of SEO literature today surrounds the concepts, best practices, and new tactics involved in getting clients to rank, improving upon link building strategy, etc., etc. However, much less attention is given to client acquisition and the specifics methods that SEO organizations use to pull in clients, manage expectations, and truly sell yourself and your company. The largest hurdles that SEO professionals must overcome is getting a prospective client to first understand SEO, then understand its value, and THEN convince them that this value is instrumental to the success of their business. All of these conversations involve a balance
Do you need help with your business?
Fill in your details below, giving me as much information as possible, and I’ll get back to you ASAP.